Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas with Dignity...again ;)

        Sooo, I talked to the lady in charge (Mrs. Delaney) and she said that the best time for us to come would be somewhere between December 2nd and December 12th.
      We need to work on what day to go and what time to come.(I can't do it on Tuesdays or Thursdays until 3:00 otherwise anytime works for me) They basically have it all day. We can go and stay until we decide to leave. ;)
I was thinking that we could all go out to eat for lunch or dinner (whichever we choose) after we've been working for a while. If you'd like to do it,comment below and say what days you are available, and what time would be best! :) (Remember, this is coming up fast, so please respond quickly so I can plan it! :) )

Jem

6 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that they don't have it on Saturdays or Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do it, and I think going out to eat after is a great idea, too! Again the only problem for me is getting there. :) But if I can find a way, Wednesday afternoons and Thursday afternoons don't work for me, otherwise I'm open. Thanks Jem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and what exactly would we be doing? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure what their going to have us do, but based on the years I've done it, we'll either be organizing stuff into categories (Girls toys, boys toys, adult, etc.) or making sure that the donations are all in good shape and not broken or anything. EIther those, or we could be moving boxes or putting stuff together like bicycles or stuff like that. :)

      Delete
  4. Wednesday mornings I am busy, otherwise I am fairly flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm available pretty much all day, but if on the other three I could always join late or something. Sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete