Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas With Dignity

Hey Guys!

Would anyone be interested in helping out  with Christmas with Dignity? It's a program to help the people in the Twin Cities area have an affordable Christmas. Basically any week day would work in November, I don't think they have it on Saturdays, but i'll check into it. If you are interested in doing this, please comment so I know!

I'm not sure how this works, are we suppose to email Mr. Newhouse about anything that you plan?

Thanks!

~Jem :)

6 comments:

  1. I think this sounds like a wonderful idea, Jem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! What days would work for you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally do this! Great idea! Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays should work for me...depending on timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do it on Thursday until after 3. The only problem is that Straitgate (The place Christmas with Dignity is at) has a prayer meeting on Wednesday nights at 6 and they also have an evangelism training course going on, and I go to both, but I can skip it for one week ;)
      Christmas With Dignity starts in the morning and ends at night, every day, so basically we can go whenever and leave whatever time we need. I think afterwards it would be fun to go out to either lunch, or dinner, depending on what time we go/finish.

      Delete
  5. I would totally do this! Great idea! Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays should work for me...depending on timing.

    ReplyDelete