Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TEACH Ski Day!!

Hey everyone, there will be an official email going out about this but I wanted to let everyone on the blog know that my Dad was able to set up a TEACH Ski Day at Trollhaugen. So for everyone like me who was disappointed that Giants Ridge didn't work out, there is still hope! And, for those of you that don't know how a ski day works, TEACH makes reservations as a school group which means we get a special rate. And that includes the ski rentals, so you don't have to worry if you don't own downhill skis. It should be a blast!! So I hope to see you all there! Make sure you read the details below.

area1

When: Monday February 24th, 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM

Where: Trollhaugen Ski Area 2232 100 Ave, Dresser, WI


http://www.trollhaugen.com/directions.php

Rates: K - 3rd Grade: $20 includes Lift, Lessons & Rental
        4th - 12th Grade: $18 includes Lift, Lessons & Rental
        Adults: $17 Lift, Rental Extra - $15 Ski or $18 Snowboard


Please Call Dennis Mathison at 763-300-0253 or
E-mail at dennis.r.mathison@loram.com for reservations as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that'll work for me since I can't skip classes that day. But if you guys do anything afterwards let me know.

    ReplyDelete