Monday, October 7, 2013

Due Date for Canoe Trip

Hey Guys!

I know with school, church, work, and life there are probably a plethora of due dates you already have to worry about. Well, I have good news and I have bad news. The bad news is that I have another due date for you... The good news is that it is not a closed-at-midnight, no-sliver-of-hope, might-as-well-not-try kind of due date, but it is a due date nonetheless.

Therefore, the due date for letting me (or Mr. Newhouse) know that you can (or can't) make it to the canoe trip is the OCTOBER 12th! This will make it bucketloads easier for us to plan and prepare for the event. If you've already responded, it wouldn't hurt to double check with me to make sure I have you down. If you're not sure now whether or not it'll work, don't worry, just tell me that you're not sure whether or not it'll work and inform me as soon as possible.

P.S. Just so you all know, sadly, I might not be able to make it to the canoe trip due to my work schedule, but I'm sure you'd all have fun without me... maybe... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Alrighty....doesn't look like I'm going to make it this time. :'-( We just have too much going on next week to add another thing to the schedule. :/ So....you'll all have to have fun without me, too. ;-) It was so great seeing/meeting everyone today, though! Hope to see everyone again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, we'll miss you. :( But hopefully we'll have another event soon :)

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks Jem! Will miss you too.....yes, hopefully see you soon! :)

      Delete